Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.43f1, 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a20
Sprite Mode field is empty upon changing Texture Type to Sprite
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new 3D project
2. Import the attached image "OuterBorder.png" (or any image) to the project
3. Change the Texture Type to "Sprite (2D and UI)"
Expected results: The Sprite Mode is set to Single
Actual results: The Sprite Mode is set to empty/blank
Reproducible with: 2020.3.38f1, 2020.3.41f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.20f1, 2022.2.0b10, 2023.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.37f1
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"