Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Default templates have hidden elements
-e: there is a bunch of stuff in the template that is hidden. either activate it or remove it
--run webgl build
--inspect elements in browser
--NOTICE that header and footer elemtents get "display: none" from CSS aka they are invisible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown