Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Default propertes for shaders only allow Texture2D types, not RenderTextures
1. Create new project
2. Import the attached shader
3. Notice that the default properties for the shader is set to "Texture2D" rather than "Texture" (which could be a RenderTexture)
A screenshot is attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project