Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
"Default Max Angular Speed" spelling mistake in Physics Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open or create Unity project
2. Under Edit, select Project Settings/Settings
3. In Project Settings, select Physics
4. At the bottom find the line "Default max Angluar Speed"
Expected result: The line says "Default max Angular Speed"
Actual result: "Angular" is misspelled to "Angluar"
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field