Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
"Default Max Angular Speed" spelling mistake in Physics Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open or create Unity project
2. Under Edit, select Project Settings/Settings
3. In Project Settings, select Physics
4. At the bottom find the line "Default max Angluar Speed"
Expected result: The line says "Default max Angular Speed"
Actual result: "Angular" is misspelled to "Angluar"
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode