Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
"Default Max Angular Speed" spelling mistake in Physics Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open or create Unity project
2. Under Edit, select Project Settings/Settings
3. In Project Settings, select Physics
4. At the bottom find the line "Default max Angluar Speed"
Expected result: The line says "Default max Angular Speed"
Actual result: "Angular" is misspelled to "Angluar"
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown