Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
"Default Max Angular Speed" spelling mistake in Physics Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open or create Unity project
2. Under Edit, select Project Settings/Settings
3. In Project Settings, select Physics
4. At the bottom find the line "Default max Angluar Speed"
Expected result: The line says "Default max Angular Speed"
Actual result: "Angular" is misspelled to "Angluar"
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment