Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
"Default Max Angular Speed" spelling mistake in Physics Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open or create Unity project
2. Under Edit, select Project Settings/Settings
3. In Project Settings, select Physics
4. At the bottom find the line "Default max Angluar Speed"
Expected result: The line says "Default max Angular Speed"
Actual result: "Angular" is misspelled to "Angluar"
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made