Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Won't Fix in 2018.1
Standalone remembers last resolution setting without user action; bad interaction with Default Native Resolution
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Check the 'Player Settings', make sure these are set on 'Resolution and Presentation' tab:
'Default Is Fullscreen' - enabled
'Default Is Native Resolution' - enabled
'Display Resolution Dialog' - 'Hidden by default' or 'Disabled'
3. Build and run the application
4. Notice everything is as expected
5. Change your screen resolution to smaller (e.g. 800x600)
6. Run the built application again, notice it sets the resolution to 800x600 as well
7. Now switch back your screen resolution to native resolution
8. Run the built application again, notcie it still sets the resolution of the player to 800x600 even though the resolution has changed back to native
Note: After the bug occurs, even if you rebuild the application, it still shows at the changed resolution (in this case 800x600).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start