Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Target runtime doesn't support default interface implementation
1. Open the "DefaultInterfaceImpl.zip" project attached by the user
2. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No errors in the Console
Actual result: Console logs an error "Assets/ITestInterface.cs(5,7): error CS8701: Target runtime doesn't support default interface implementation."
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b1
- Can't test with 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.3, 2021.1 because support for default interface methods was introduced in 2021.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device