Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a4
Decal Layer Texture lifetime in rendergraph
The Decal layer texture that is written during the prepass and used during dbuffer pass has the same format as the gbuffer 4 used for light layers during gbuffer pass
In theory rendergraph should reuse the texture but there are two issues:
- currently decal texture is bound as global and we actually use it during forward opaque if there are decal affecting emissive. Rendergraph is not aware of that which is bad
- decal texture needs enableRandomReadWrite flag, so rendergraph sees a different descriptor than gbuffer4 and doesn't reuse the texture
- DecalSystem should say if there are decals affecting emissive so we can tell rendergraph we use the texture during forward
- if we don't use it, we should reuse the decal texture for gbuffer, either by doing it manually or by requesting a texture with enableRandomReadWrite so that rendergraph gives us the decal texture (not a good solution i thinkà
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform