Search Issue Tracker
When you run the app on Windows 8 you get a c Vector out of range exception on all platforms, x86 and ARM. Also before this started to happend I also ran into a Physics bug where "WheelCollider.sidewaysSlip" only returns 0 on Windows 8
Run the app on any platform and it will crash with the Vector error. If the app runs and you drive on the stunt track, smoke from the tires does not work from the script "WheelAlignment_Script.cs" because WheelCollider.sidewaysSlip does not work on Windows 8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file