Search Issue Tracker
When you run the app on Windows 8 you get a c Vector out of range exception on all platforms, x86 and ARM. Also before this started to happend I also ran into a Physics bug where "WheelCollider.sidewaysSlip" only returns 0 on Windows 8
Run the app on any platform and it will crash with the Vector error. If the app runs and you drive on the stunt track, smoke from the tires does not work from the script "WheelAlignment_Script.cs" because WheelCollider.sidewaysSlip does not work on Windows 8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap