Search Issue Tracker
When you run the app on Windows 8 you get a c Vector out of range exception on all platforms, x86 and ARM. Also before this started to happend I also ran into a Physics bug where "WheelCollider.sidewaysSlip" only returns 0 on Windows 8
Run the app on any platform and it will crash with the Vector error. If the app runs and you drive on the stunt track, smoke from the tires does not work from the script "WheelAlignment_Script.cs" because WheelCollider.sidewaysSlip does not work on Windows 8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator