Search Issue Tracker
When you run the app on Windows 8 you get a c Vector out of range exception on all platforms, x86 and ARM. Also before this started to happend I also ran into a Physics bug where "WheelCollider.sidewaysSlip" only returns 0 on Windows 8
Run the app on any platform and it will crash with the Vector error. If the app runs and you drive on the stunt track, smoke from the tires does not work from the script "WheelAlignment_Script.cs" because WheelCollider.sidewaysSlip does not work on Windows 8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()