Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[D3D12] Editor crashes on trying to create a 2d texture using Progrid
Editor crashes on trying to create a 2d texture using Progrid. This occurs only on D3D12 graphics API. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Player settings> Other > Switch Graphics API to D3D12 at top.
2) Window > Package Manager > Advanced > Show preview packages
3) Install Progrid.
4) Tools Menu > Progrid Window.
5) Click the eye icon to enable it
If icon is already enabled, click twice: first to disable icon then again to enable it.
Actual result: Unity Editor crashes while creating a 2d texture
Expected result: 2D texture is created.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.0f2
Working fine on: 2018.3.9f1
Note: Progrid throws errors on 2019.1 on alpha and beta previous versions.
Environment: Only on Windows
d3d12: failed to create 2D texture id=967 w=4 h=4 mips=1 d3dfmt=28 [0x887a0005]
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown