Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.2
Fixed in 12.1.6, 13.1.8
Found in [Package]
"CustomPass" with "CustomPassUtils.RenderFromCamera" is inconsistent in Prefab Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "CustomPassBugRepo.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy window select "CustomPassTest" GameObject and open it in the Prefab Mode
3. Observe the result
4. Exit Prefab Mode, select "Cube" GameObject (CustomPassTest > Cube), and change Layer to "Default"
5. Do not save
6. Repeat 2nd and 3rd steps
Expected result: The "Cube" GameObject is visible
Actual result: The "Cube" GameObject is not visible
Reproducible with: 12.1.5 (2021.2.15f1), 13.1.7 (2022.1.0b11), 14.0.0 (2022.2.0a7)
Could not test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.36f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.30f1) (Errors after downgrade)
Note: If setting "Cube" GameObject Layer to "Water" in the Prefab Mode the "Cube" is still not visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime