Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Custom Scriptable Object's property doesn't get deleted when pressing Shift+Del
1. Open the user's attached project "PropCleaningBug.zip"
2. In the Project window select Assets/New Custom Scriptable Object
3. In the Inspector window select the first Scriptable Object's Prefab property
4. Press Shift + Del and observe the field becoming "None" as expected
5. Undo and select the second Scriptable Object's Prefab property
6. Press Shift + Del
Expected result: The Prefab's transform property becomes "None" when pressing Shift+Del
Actual result: The Prefab's transform doesn't become "None" when pressing Shift+Del
Reproducible with: 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1
- The issue doesn't reproduce on Mac
- The issue won't reproduce if only the Del or Backspace button is pressed
- The issue reproduces not only with Prefabs, but Materials as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"