Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
Custom property drawer for scriptable object reference
Custom property drawer for scriptable object reference incorrectly appears for MonoScript reference within scriptable object instances. This is unusual since MonoScript is an entirely different type of object to the scriptable object instance itself.
See attached video for overview of the issue.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached.
1. Load "Works Fine" scene.
2. Select "Custom Property DrawerWorks Nicely" game object.
3. See how custom property drawer is correctly shown within inspector.
4. Select "example.asset" using project window.
5. See how custom property drawer is incorrectly assumed for "MonoScript" reference.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs