Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
Custom property drawer for scriptable object reference
Custom property drawer for scriptable object reference incorrectly appears for MonoScript reference within scriptable object instances. This is unusual since MonoScript is an entirely different type of object to the scriptable object instance itself.
See attached video for overview of the issue.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached.
1. Load "Works Fine" scene.
2. Select "Custom Property DrawerWorks Nicely" game object.
3. See how custom property drawer is correctly shown within inspector.
4. Select "example.asset" using project window.
5. See how custom property drawer is incorrectly assumed for "MonoScript" reference.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used