Search Issue Tracker
Custom NavMesh Agent Type causes an error "Failed to create agent" in the Console
1. Open the attached project "BugReport_NavMesh_FailedToCreateAgent.zip";
2. Open Scene.unity;
3. Select "My Agent" in Hierarchy and notice its "Agent Type" is "Humanoid";
4. Bake the navmesh and enter a play mode;
5. Click somewhere on the screen - observe the agent moves around;
6. Stop the play mode and change "Agent Type" to "Robot";
7. Press play and click somewhere on the screen.
Actual results: The agent does not move but outputs an to the Console window:
"Failed to create agent because it is not close enough to the NavMesh"
Expected results: Custom Navmesh Agent Type should be working as well as the default.
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly