Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Custom NavMesh Agent Type causes an error "Failed to create agent" in the Console
1. Open the attached project "BugReport_NavMesh_FailedToCreateAgent.zip";
2. Open Scene.unity;
3. Select "My Agent" in Hierarchy and notice its "Agent Type" is "Humanoid";
4. Bake the navmesh and enter a play mode;
5. Click somewhere on the screen - observe the agent moves around;
6. Stop the play mode and change "Agent Type" to "Robot";
7. Press play and click somewhere on the screen.
Actual results: The agent does not move but outputs an to the Console window:
"Failed to create agent because it is not close enough to the NavMesh"
Expected results: Custom Navmesh Agent Type should be working as well as the default.
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project