Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Custom NavMesh Agent Type causes an error "Failed to create agent" in the Console
1. Open the attached project "BugReport_NavMesh_FailedToCreateAgent.zip";
2. Open Scene.unity;
3. Select "My Agent" in Hierarchy and notice its "Agent Type" is "Humanoid";
4. Bake the navmesh and enter a play mode;
5. Click somewhere on the screen - observe the agent moves around;
6. Stop the play mode and change "Agent Type" to "Robot";
7. Press play and click somewhere on the screen.
Actual results: The agent does not move but outputs an to the Console window:
"Failed to create agent because it is not close enough to the NavMesh"
Expected results: Custom Navmesh Agent Type should be working as well as the default.
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker