Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Custom model's cloth constraints disappear and/or get scattered when entering and exiting Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1186768.zip' project
2. In the Hierarchy window select 'BoyPrefab' > 'Boy_Dress'
3. In the Inspector window select 'Edit cloth constraints'
4. Observe the constraints in the Scene window
5. Enter and exit Play mode
6. Repeat steps 3-4
Expected result: Cloth constraints disappear, only one dot is visible
Actual result: Cloth constraints stay unchanged
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.10f1, 2019.2.0a6
Note: reproduced only with the user's provided prefab/model
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption