Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Custom model has incorrect naming scheme when imported into Unity
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Import the attached 'TestModel.FBX' model into the project
Expected result: model has three objects named 'Laser', 'Laser_Glow' and 'Laser_Root'
Actual result: model has three objects named 'Laser 1', 'Laser_Glow' and 'Laser_Root'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats