Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Custom model has incorrect naming scheme when imported into Unity
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Import the attached 'TestModel.FBX' model into the project
Expected result: model has three objects named 'Laser', 'Laser_Glow' and 'Laser_Root'
Actual result: model has three objects named 'Laser 1', 'Laser_Glow' and 'Laser_Root'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name