Search Issue Tracker
Custom Inspector Tooltips don't work with UnityEvent fields and no error is shown in script
1. Create a new project
2. Add the attached script EventsWithoutTooltips.cs to any game object
3. Hover over Example Event field name
Expected: tool tip shows up OR there is a warning in script that [Tooltip] is not usable with UnityEvent fields
Actual: tooltip doesn't show up, no errors
Reproduced on: 5.4.5p2, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'