Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Custom "Failed to extract resources needed by Il2CPP" error message when local storage is full
Our QA is testing extreme cases and one of them is the behaviour of the app when local storage is full. When the disk is full we want to surface a message letting the user know to clear out some space and restart the game. Currently on Android, an error dialog with the message "Failed to extract resources needed by Il2CPP" is automatically popped up (see attached). Checking some other Unity games from the Play Store they exhibit the same behaviour (which is a very confusing message for the average user).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac