Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Custom "Failed to extract resources needed by Il2CPP" error message when local storage is full
Our QA is testing extreme cases and one of them is the behaviour of the app when local storage is full. When the disk is full we want to surface a message letting the user know to clear out some space and restart the game. Currently on Android, an error dialog with the message "Failed to extract resources needed by Il2CPP" is automatically popped up (see attached). Checking some other Unity games from the Play Store they exhibit the same behaviour (which is a very confusing message for the average user).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version