Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Custom center of mass and inertia tensor values cannot be set on a rigidbody without a non-trigger collider
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) play scene 'RigidbodyTestScene'
3) select object named 'RigidbodyWIthTrigger' from hierarchy
Expected: Center of mass is set to target
Actual: It is set to 0
note: if you start the scene with objects set to kinematic they have the right values set, but upon unchecking - inertia tensor is set to 1 and center of mass to 0.
Reproducible: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1p3, 5.4.0b3
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset