Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Custom center of mass and inertia tensor values cannot be set on a rigidbody without a non-trigger collider
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) play scene 'RigidbodyTestScene'
3) select object named 'RigidbodyWIthTrigger' from hierarchy
Expected: Center of mass is set to target
Actual: It is set to 0
note: if you start the scene with objects set to kinematic they have the right values set, but upon unchecking - inertia tensor is set to 1 and center of mass to 0.
Reproducible: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1p3, 5.4.0b3
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12