Search Issue Tracker
[Curves] Can't highlight particle curve max value text field, text cursor not visible in same field.
1. Open Particles scene from attached project.
2. Select particle system and click on any curve (i.e. turn Start Lifetime to a curve and select it).
3. In the curve system, try to select the number in the upper-left corner.
4. Observe how the number does not appear to be selected.
5. Type a new number in.
6. Number changes.
Expected outcome: To be able to highlight the number field and view the text cursor's position.
- Regression: appears first in 5.4.0b3
- Though the text field is not highlighted, typing values in does work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- "Rotation quaternions must be unit length" error appears when multiplying quaternions