Search Issue Tracker
[Curves] Can't highlight particle curve max value text field, text cursor not visible in same field.
1. Open Particles scene from attached project.
2. Select particle system and click on any curve (i.e. turn Start Lifetime to a curve and select it).
3. In the curve system, try to select the number in the upper-left corner.
4. Observe how the number does not appear to be selected.
5. Type a new number in.
6. Number changes.
Expected outcome: To be able to highlight the number field and view the text cursor's position.
- Regression: appears first in 5.4.0b3
- Though the text field is not highlighted, typing values in does work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file