Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Curve not updated after component values are pasted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “CurveValues.zip” Unity project
2. Open “Test” scene
3. Select “Renderer1” object in Hierarchy
4. Copy Trail Renderer component in Inspector
5. Select “Renderer2” object in Hierarchy
6. Paste Component Values for Trail Renderer in Inspector
Curve changes after pasting component values
Curve is not updated and remains the same as before until object is reselected
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a6, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Reselecting object in Hierarchy causes the curve to update. Reproduced with Trail Renderer, Line Renderer components.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned