Search Issue Tracker
Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
1. Open the “New2022Project” project
2. Assign the “CursorLockOnly.cs” script to the “Main Camera” GameObject
3. Enter the Play Mode and observe labels in the top left corner
4. Press on the Game View
5. Press the “Esc” button on your keyboard
Expected results: Cursor’s static properties correspond to the actual the Cursor states
Actual results: Cursor’s static properties remain the same even if the Cursor’s states are changed
Reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.16f1, 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a25
Reproduced on: Intel MacOS 13.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
This behavior is by design. If Cursor.LockMode.Locked is used, the cursor is invisible regardless of its assigned state.
In the Editor, the cursor is automatically reset when escape is pressed, or on switching applications thereby disregarding Cursor.visible and Cursor.LockMode values.