Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
CursorLockMode doesn't work correctly on Linux
1) Open attached project
2) Build and run it for Linux
3) Press Spacebar to switch Lock Mode and observe
a) Cursor disappears
b) Confined actually lets you move the mouse anywhere (however, it doesn't do anything if clicked outside of window)
Reproduced in 2017.4.2f2, 2018.3.0b11
Fixed cursor not being confined to the game window when using CursorLockMode.Confined on Linux standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse