Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
CultureNotFoundException: Culture name en-DE is not supported error thrown when Windows display language is "English (Germany)"
How to reproduce:
1. Change Windows display language to "English (Germany)"
2. Open the attached project "UWPMixedCulture.zip"
3. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
4. Open File>Build Settings...
5. Switch Platform to Universal Windows Platform
6. Build And Run the project
Expected results: No errors are thrown
Actual results: "CultureNotFoundException: Culture name en-DE is not supported." error thrown
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b13, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform