Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Culling resets Particle System when using Ring Buffer "Pause Until Replaced" and Culling "Pause and Catch-up"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "TestParticlesCulling.zip"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Press the "Emit Particle" button
4. Wait 6 seconds
5. Press the "Rotate camera 180 degrees" button twice
6. Observe the view
Expected result: Particles are visible
Actual result: Particles disappear
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b1
- Reproducible in the Editor and in the Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode