Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Culling resets Particle System when using Ring Buffer "Pause Until Replaced" and Culling "Pause and Catch-up"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "TestParticlesCulling.zip"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Press the "Emit Particle" button
4. Wait 6 seconds
5. Press the "Rotate camera 180 degrees" button twice
6. Observe the view
Expected result: Particles are visible
Actual result: Particles disappear
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b1
- Reproducible in the Editor and in the Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up