Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Culling Mask property is overwritten after selecting multiple gameobjects
How to reproduce:
1. Create two Directional Lights in the scene (or any other object with Light Component)
2. In Inspector, set the Culling Mask of the first Light to 'Everything'
3. In Inspector, set Culling Mask of the second Light to 'Default'
4. Multi-select first and second Light
Expected result: Both Lights Culling Mask properties stay the same
Actual result: First Light Culling Mask property changes from 'Everything' to 'Default'
Reproduces with: 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a5
Does not reproduce in: 2018.2.0a5
Notes: Selecting more Lights results in all their Culling Mask properties change corresponding to the last selected Light
Update: Fixed in 2018.3.0a9 and backported to 2018.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module