Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Culling Mask property is overwritten after selecting multiple gameobjects
How to reproduce:
1. Create two Directional Lights in the scene (or any other object with Light Component)
2. In Inspector, set the Culling Mask of the first Light to 'Everything'
3. In Inspector, set Culling Mask of the second Light to 'Default'
4. Multi-select first and second Light
Expected result: Both Lights Culling Mask properties stay the same
Actual result: First Light Culling Mask property changes from 'Everything' to 'Default'
Reproduces with: 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a5
Does not reproduce in: 2018.2.0a5
Notes: Selecting more Lights results in all their Culling Mask properties change corresponding to the last selected Light
Update: Fixed in 2018.3.0a9 and backported to 2018.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated