Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Culling Mask property is overwritten after selecting multiple gameobjects
How to reproduce:
1. Create two Directional Lights in the scene (or any other object with Light Component)
2. In Inspector, set the Culling Mask of the first Light to 'Everything'
3. In Inspector, set Culling Mask of the second Light to 'Default'
4. Multi-select first and second Light
Expected result: Both Lights Culling Mask properties stay the same
Actual result: First Light Culling Mask property changes from 'Everything' to 'Default'
Reproduces with: 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a5
Does not reproduce in: 2018.2.0a5
Notes: Selecting more Lights results in all their Culling Mask properties change corresponding to the last selected Light
Update: Fixed in 2018.3.0a9 and backported to 2018.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property