Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Culling Mask property is overwritten after selecting multiple gameobjects
How to reproduce:
1. Create two Directional Lights in the scene (or any other object with Light Component)
2. In Inspector, set the Culling Mask of the first Light to 'Everything'
3. In Inspector, set Culling Mask of the second Light to 'Default'
4. Multi-select first and second Light
Expected result: Both Lights Culling Mask properties stay the same
Actual result: First Light Culling Mask property changes from 'Everything' to 'Default'
Reproduces with: 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a5
Does not reproduce in: 2018.2.0a5
Notes: Selecting more Lights results in all their Culling Mask properties change corresponding to the last selected Light
Update: Fixed in 2018.3.0a9 and backported to 2018.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface