Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Culling Mask property is overwritten after selecting multiple gameobjects
How to reproduce:
1. Create two Directional Lights in the scene (or any other object with Light Component)
2. In Inspector, set the Culling Mask of the first Light to 'Everything'
3. In Inspector, set Culling Mask of the second Light to 'Default'
4. Multi-select first and second Light
Expected result: Both Lights Culling Mask properties stay the same
Actual result: First Light Culling Mask property changes from 'Everything' to 'Default'
Reproduces with: 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a5
Does not reproduce in: 2018.2.0a5
Notes: Selecting more Lights results in all their Culling Mask properties change corresponding to the last selected Light
Update: Fixed in 2018.3.0a9 and backported to 2018.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime