Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Format] Cubemap.GetPixel returns wrong data from BC6H compressed cubemap
1. Open project
2. Open 'test_scene'
3. Play scene
Expected: uncompressed and compressed cubemaps should be similar
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b10
Not reproduced on: 5.4.4p3
Note: it looks like a similar issue in case 865491(which is verified 5.5.2p1), but for this case issue persists on 5.5.2p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis