Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Format] Cubemap.GetPixel returns wrong data from BC6H compressed cubemap
1. Open project
2. Open 'test_scene'
3. Play scene
Expected: uncompressed and compressed cubemaps should be similar
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b10
Not reproduced on: 5.4.4p3
Note: it looks like a similar issue in case 865491(which is verified 5.5.2p1), but for this case issue persists on 5.5.2p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after enabling certain modules in Particle System while particles are being emitted
- Warning not accounting for the first variable when multiple variables are listed after Type declaration
- Particle bounds are not being calculated correctly when transform scale is non-uniform
- Editor crashes at Transform::GetLocalScale when opening scene
- Unity crashes at GfxDeviceD3D11Base::BindBuffersForDraw when LinerRenderer.positionCount is set to big number