Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Format] Cubemap.GetPixel returns wrong data from BC6H compressed cubemap
1. Open project
2. Open 'test_scene'
3. Play scene
Expected: uncompressed and compressed cubemaps should be similar
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b10
Not reproduced on: 5.4.4p3
Note: it looks like a similar issue in case 865491(which is verified 5.5.2p1), but for this case issue persists on 5.5.2p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Members section in Services window does not open when Invite Teammate button is pressed in Collab window
- Can't enter "Manual Activation" screen after already exiting from it to the main menu
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- [IL2CPP] UnityEngine.Ping thread leak
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject