Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Format] Cubemap.GetPixel returns wrong data from BC6H compressed cubemap
1. Open project
2. Open 'test_scene'
3. Play scene
Expected: uncompressed and compressed cubemaps should be similar
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b10
Not reproduced on: 5.4.4p3
Note: it looks like a similar issue in case 865491(which is verified 5.5.2p1), but for this case issue persists on 5.5.2p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first