Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Format] Cubemap.GetPixel returns wrong data from BC6H compressed cubemap
1. Open project
2. Open 'test_scene'
3. Play scene
Expected: uncompressed and compressed cubemaps should be similar
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b10
Not reproduced on: 5.4.4p3
Note: it looks like a similar issue in case 865491(which is verified 5.5.2p1), but for this case issue persists on 5.5.2p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"