Search Issue Tracker
Cubemap artifacts in Build are visible when "HDRI Sky" and "Visual Environment" in "Volume" component are selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and a scene "Volume01_Yggdrasil"
2. In the Hierarchy window, select "Lighting" -> "Rendering Settings"
3. In the Inspector window, make sure that "Volume" component -> "Visual Environment" and "HDRI Sky" are enabled
3. Build and Run
4. Observe the view in the standalone
Expected result: the CubeMap is normal
Actual result: the CubeMap is covered in artifacts
Reproducible with: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Could not test with: 2017.4 due to HDRP not supported on it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler