Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Ctrl+Z fails to undo Animation Type changes, yet seems it has worked
1. In the Model Importer of a humanoid model change Animation Type to None and Apply
2. Press Ctrl Z - the type changes back to Humanoid
3. The avatar for the model is missing, and if you duplicate this model, the copy will be of None Animation Type
The undo creates the mismatching information.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders