Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Ctrl+Z fails to undo Animation Type changes, yet seems it has worked
1. In the Model Importer of a humanoid model change Animation Type to None and Apply
2. Press Ctrl Z - the type changes back to Humanoid
3. The avatar for the model is missing, and if you duplicate this model, the copy will be of None Animation Type
The undo creates the mismatching information.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime