Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Ctrl+Z fails to undo Animation Type changes, yet seems it has worked
1. In the Model Importer of a humanoid model change Animation Type to None and Apply
2. Press Ctrl Z - the type changes back to Humanoid
3. The avatar for the model is missing, and if you duplicate this model, the copy will be of None Animation Type
The undo creates the mismatching information.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)