Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Ctrl+Z fails to undo Animation Type changes, yet seems it has worked
1. In the Model Importer of a humanoid model change Animation Type to None and Apply
2. Press Ctrl Z - the type changes back to Humanoid
3. The avatar for the model is missing, and if you duplicate this model, the copy will be of None Animation Type
The undo creates the mismatching information.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.