Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Ctrl+Z fails to undo Animation Type changes, yet seems it has worked
1. In the Model Importer of a humanoid model change Animation Type to None and Apply
2. Press Ctrl Z - the type changes back to Humanoid
3. The avatar for the model is missing, and if you duplicate this model, the copy will be of None Animation Type
The undo creates the mismatching information.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded