Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Ctrl+Z fails to undo Animation Type changes, yet seems it has worked
1. In the Model Importer of a humanoid model change Animation Type to None and Apply
2. Press Ctrl Z - the type changes back to Humanoid
3. The avatar for the model is missing, and if you duplicate this model, the copy will be of None Animation Type
The undo creates the mismatching information.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Version Control] CS2001 Missing file exception causes build to fail
- [Texture Importer] ETC1 sprites with alpha are imported / packed without alpha
- Terrain standard shader displays smoothness with max value
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Large amounts of data is Written to Disk when 1000 materials are created with script