Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Creating new GameObject crashes Editor after loading scene in Single mode that loads scene in Additive mode
1) Open attached "CrashTest" project and proceed to scene "a".
2) Go into playmode.
Expected behavior: Scene "a" loads scene "b" in Single mode, then scene "b" loads scene "c" in Additive mode. Scene "c" creates new GameObject.
This sequence of actions causes the crash, it will not work if you play scene "b".
Also, LoadSceneMode (Single and Additive) settings are important, changing them will also prevent this crash from happening.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1p2, 5.3.0f1, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player