Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Creating new GameObject crashes Editor after loading scene in Single mode that loads scene in Additive mode
1) Open attached "CrashTest" project and proceed to scene "a".
2) Go into playmode.
Expected behavior: Scene "a" loads scene "b" in Single mode, then scene "b" loads scene "c" in Additive mode. Scene "c" creates new GameObject.
This sequence of actions causes the crash, it will not work if you play scene "b".
Also, LoadSceneMode (Single and Additive) settings are important, changing them will also prevent this crash from happening.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1p2, 5.3.0f1, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents