Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Creating Layer Groups with the '/' symbol creates multiple groups with the same name containing only a single layer
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create multiple grouped Layers (for instance, 'GroupedLayer/Layer1' and 'GroupedLayer/Layer2')
3. Click on the "Layer" button for any GameObject
Expected result: Layers are grouped in a single Layer Group
Actual result: there are multiple Layer Groups with the same name containing only a single Layer
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.0a2
Grouped Tags do not have this issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode