Search Issue Tracker
Creating identical scene always outputs different .unity file
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Start a new scene
3. Go to top menu and click Test/Create Scene A
4. Save the scene
5. Start a new scene and click Test/Create Scene A again
6. Save as a new scene
7. Compare both scenes with a diff tool
8. Observe the file content is different
Expected result: the produced file should be the same. If the input is identical, the output should be identical as well.
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0b3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 5.6.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails