Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Creating game object and setting parent with script, changes canvas child buttons click positions
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached project
3.Observe as you can not select the child buttons (you can if you move your mouse to the left bottom corner of the screen)
4.Exit play mode
5.Disable "Main" game object from the hierarchy
Expected result: buttons click positions are on the buttons
Actual result: buttons click positions are in the left bottom corner of the screen
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.5.2f1
Regression introduced on: 5.6.0f1
Notes: if you create game object and set parent with a script ("Main.cs" in the project) the issue is here, but creating game object manually solves the issue.
Screen recording attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac