Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Creating game object and setting parent with script, changes canvas child buttons click positions
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached project
3.Observe as you can not select the child buttons (you can if you move your mouse to the left bottom corner of the screen)
4.Exit play mode
5.Disable "Main" game object from the hierarchy
Expected result: buttons click positions are on the buttons
Actual result: buttons click positions are in the left bottom corner of the screen
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.5.2f1
Regression introduced on: 5.6.0f1
Notes: if you create game object and set parent with a script ("Main.cs" in the project) the issue is here, but creating game object manually solves the issue.
Screen recording attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1