Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Creating another Render Texture causes "assigning 3D texture to 2DArray texture property '_MainTex': Dimensions must match"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new empty legacy project
2. Create Render Texture and set type to 2D Array first, then type to Cube
3. Create another Render Texture
4. Observe the error in the console
- Error assigning 3D texture to 2DArray texture property '_MainTex': Dimensions must match
Reproduced in: 2020.2.0b9, 2020.2.0a13
2D array feature not introduced yet in 2020.1, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"