Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Material dependencies are ignored when creating a new Scene from custom Template Scene
1. Open the attached project "1371682.zip"
2. File > New Scene
3. Select on "Not Working Template" and Create
Expected result: The skybox should use the "New Material" Material
Actual result: Skybox uses the default material
Reproduced in: 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Scene Template feature introduced in 2020.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first