Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Creating a new C# script throws an error when Project window is set to One Column Layout and VS solution is generated
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Set Project window to One Column Layout
3. Create a new C# script and open it to generate VS solution
4. Create a new C# script in the Project window
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: an error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform