Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Creating a default Capsule Collider Preset with a certain Length value doesn't make new capsule colliders have that Length
Bug found while executing this test: https://qatestrail.hq.unity3d.com/index.php?/tests/view/771350&group_by=cases:section_id&group_order=asc&group_id=38301
- make a capsule collider preset - set radius as 5 and Length as 22
- save it as Preset. Make that Preset default.
- Create a new Capsule shape or or Cylinder shape
- notice the collider will be very wide but the Length will still be 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible