Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Creating a default Capsule Collider Preset with a certain Length value doesn't make new capsule colliders have that Length
Bug found while executing this test: https://qatestrail.hq.unity3d.com/index.php?/tests/view/771350&group_by=cases:section_id&group_order=asc&group_id=38301
- make a capsule collider preset - set radius as 5 and Length as 22
- save it as Preset. Make that Preset default.
- Create a new Capsule shape or or Cylinder shape
- notice the collider will be very wide but the Length will still be 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build