Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Creating a default Capsule Collider Preset with a certain Length value doesn't make new capsule colliders have that Length
Bug found while executing this test: https://qatestrail.hq.unity3d.com/index.php?/tests/view/771350&group_by=cases:section_id&group_order=asc&group_id=38301
- make a capsule collider preset - set radius as 5 and Length as 22
- save it as Preset. Make that Preset default.
- Create a new Capsule shape or or Cylinder shape
- notice the collider will be very wide but the Length will still be 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake