Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Creating a default Capsule Collider Preset with a certain Length value doesn't make new capsule colliders have that Length
Bug found while executing this test: https://qatestrail.hq.unity3d.com/index.php?/tests/view/771350&group_by=cases:section_id&group_order=asc&group_id=38301
- make a capsule collider preset - set radius as 5 and Length as 22
- save it as Preset. Make that Preset default.
- Create a new Capsule shape or or Cylinder shape
- notice the collider will be very wide but the Length will still be 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.