Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Creating a default Capsule Collider Preset with a certain Length value doesn't make new capsule colliders have that Length
Bug found while executing this test: https://qatestrail.hq.unity3d.com/index.php?/tests/view/771350&group_by=cases:section_id&group_order=asc&group_id=38301
- make a capsule collider preset - set radius as 5 and Length as 22
- save it as Preset. Make that Preset default.
- Create a new Capsule shape or or Cylinder shape
- notice the collider will be very wide but the Length will still be 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()