Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Crast at Camera::SetTargetTextureBuffers when Graphics.SetRenderTarget is called with RenderBuffer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "UnityBug.zip"
2. Load "BugScene" scene
3. Enter playmode
Note: Issue is located in Cam2DLitSources.cs line 51 and 52.
Reproduced on: 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproducible: 5.5.4p1. 5.6.1f1
Regression starts with: 5.6.1p2
Fixed on 2017.3.0a6, 2017.1.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] SelectionDragger dragging node is slow
- [Particles] Assigning non-r/w mesh to particle system shape module doesn't work anymore in Editor
- Timeline Preview mode locks Prefab isolation mode
- Unity crashes on "CalculateSurfaceArea" when selecting a specific prefab in the Hierarchy or in the Project Window
- UI Image Animation flickers in a Standalone build