Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Crashes when applying a shader with #error directive to a material
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Material "Material"
3. Change "Material" shader to Custom/ChunkTextureShader
4. Observe that Unity has crashed
Expected: Unity does not crash
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2
Not reproducible on: 5.2.5f1, 5.5.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.