Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Crashes when applying a shader with #error directive to a material
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Material "Material"
3. Change "Material" shader to Custom/ChunkTextureShader
4. Observe that Unity has crashed
Expected: Unity does not crash
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2
Not reproducible on: 5.2.5f1, 5.5.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"