Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Crashes when applying a shader with #error directive to a material
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Material "Material"
3. Change "Material" shader to Custom/ChunkTextureShader
4. Observe that Unity has crashed
Expected: Unity does not crash
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2
Not reproducible on: 5.2.5f1, 5.5.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel