Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Crashes when applying a shader with #error directive to a material
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Material "Material"
3. Change "Material" shader to Custom/ChunkTextureShader
4. Observe that Unity has crashed
Expected: Unity does not crash
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2
Not reproducible on: 5.2.5f1, 5.5.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder