Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Fixed in 5.5.X
Crashes when applying a shader with #error directive to a material
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Material "Material"
3. Change "Material" shader to Custom/ChunkTextureShader
4. Observe that Unity has crashed
Expected: Unity does not crash
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2
Not reproducible on: 5.2.5f1, 5.5.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform