Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Planned for 2019.4, 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Crashes on mono_class_init when entering Play Mode after recompiling scripts
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Open a script in a code editor, modify it to recompile scripts
4. Come back to the editor and enter Play Mode
5. Repeat steps 3-4 (can take10 or more tries)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1 (errors)
Reproduced using: Visual Studio Code, Rider
-The crash seems to be reproducible most often when using Visual Studio Code
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string