Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Crashed when loading Character Controller scene
- Open the Standard Assets Example project (also attached here)
- Open scene CharacterFirstPerson
- Press Play
- Press Escape
- From the menu that pops up select 2D and then 2D Platformer Character(first option in the menu)
Unity crashes immediately. Looks like something related to Rigidbody2D or Serailization of scene objects.
Regression from Unity 5 alpha 4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"