Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.3.1
Crashed after switching to DX11 mode in Bootcamp demo project
Download and import the Bootcamp demo project from the Asset Store.
Go to Player Settings and check the DirectX 11 mode.
You will be notified that your project has to reload. Say Yes to that.
Unity crashes immediately.
See attached Editor.log file
Regression from 4.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets