Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.1
Crashed after switching to DX11 mode in Bootcamp demo project
Download and import the Bootcamp demo project from the Asset Store.
Go to Player Settings and check the DirectX 11 mode.
You will be notified that your project has to reload. Say Yes to that.
Unity crashes immediately.
See attached Editor.log file
Regression from 4.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails