Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Crash with UnityEditor.Undo:RevertAllDownToGroup when calling DestroyImmediate on GameObject with children in tests
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ComponentSorter.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open the Test Runner from "Window > General > Test Runner"
4. Click "Run All" in "EditMode"
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a15, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0a14
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1 (script syntax errors)
Managed stack trace:
at <unknown> <0xffffffff>
at UnityEditor.Undo:RevertAllDownToGroup <0x00089>
at <Execute>d__6:MoveNext <0x000bb>
at UnityEditor.TestTools.TestRunner.TestRun.TestJobRunner:ExecuteStep <0x00161>
at UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions <0x000df>
at System.Object:runtime_invoke_void <0x00084>
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project