Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash with missing stack trace information after changing a Scene View script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "GizmosBug.zip"
2. Select any GameObject in Hierarchy and open Script "BugScript"
3. Make sure that Script "BugScript" has contents of the attached "TextSnippet1.txt", and replace with contents of "TextSnippet2.txt", save and recompile by focusing the Editor
4. Observe crash
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b13, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b12
Stack trace information:
Received signal SIGSEGV
Obtained 2 stack frames
RtlLookupFunctionEntry returned NULL function. Aborting stack walk.
<Missing stacktrace information>
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true