Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.39f1
Crash with demangling_unexpected_handler() when rapidly modifying serialized fields
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select "Assets/DooberCanvas"
3. In the Inspector, select any of the properties and rapidly enter some values while pressing tab repeatedly
Expected result: The properties are changed
Actual result: The Editor crashes after a few changes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.32f1, 2020.3.35f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.31f1, 2020.3.32f1, 2020.3.36f1, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.2.0a15
Reproduced on macOS 12.4 (Intel)
*Not reproducible on Windows 10 (2020.3.36f1)*
#0 0x007ff81a8ab00e in __pthread_kill
#1 0x007ff81a82cd24 in abort
#2 0x007ff81a89d082 in abort_message
#3 0x007ff81a88e1bd in demangling_unexpected_handler()
#4 0x007ff81a78ae11 in _objc_terminate()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform