Search Issue Tracker
Crash when using editor scripts and applying prefab
1. Open project, open scene "player test" in "Prototyping/Scenes/Testing"
2. Select "player" object.
3. Press "revert" or "apply"
The script "PEPrefabScript" should produce a null reference error, and, after a few seconds, Unity should crash. The crash doesn't occur if you comment out line 434 in the script (the one that causes the null reference) (PrefabUtility.ReplacePrefab(instantiatedPrefab, PrefabUtility.GetPrefabParent(instantiatedPrefab), ReplacePrefabOptions.ConnectToPrefab);).
This is a duplicate of issue #728853Editor crashes when stopping scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website