Search Issue Tracker
Crash when using ArticulationBody hierarchy
Crash condition is having at least one parent-child pair of objects with ArticulationBody components and child Joint Type set to "Prismatic" or "Revolute".
How to reproduce:
1. Open "SampleScene" from the supplied project
2. Start Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a18
Feature introduced in 2020.1.0a15
Note: Also reproduces in both Play and Edit mode when disabling ArticulationBody component on the parent object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected