Search Issue Tracker
Crash when using ArticulationBody hierarchy
Crash condition is having at least one parent-child pair of objects with ArticulationBody components and child Joint Type set to "Prismatic" or "Revolute".
How to reproduce:
1. Open "SampleScene" from the supplied project
2. Start Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a18
Feature introduced in 2020.1.0a15
Note: Also reproduces in both Play and Edit mode when disabling ArticulationBody component on the parent object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform