Search Issue Tracker
Crash when using ArticulationBody hierarchy
Crash condition is having at least one parent-child pair of objects with ArticulationBody components and child Joint Type set to "Prismatic" or "Revolute".
How to reproduce:
1. Open "SampleScene" from the supplied project
2. Start Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a18
Feature introduced in 2020.1.0a15
Note: Also reproduces in both Play and Edit mode when disabling ArticulationBody component on the parent object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values