Search Issue Tracker
Crash when using ArticulationBody hierarchy
Crash condition is having at least one parent-child pair of objects with ArticulationBody components and child Joint Type set to "Prismatic" or "Revolute".
How to reproduce:
1. Open "SampleScene" from the supplied project
2. Start Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a18
Feature introduced in 2020.1.0a15
Note: Also reproduces in both Play and Edit mode when disabling ArticulationBody component on the parent object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version