Search Issue Tracker
Crash when using ArticulationBody hierarchy
Crash condition is having at least one parent-child pair of objects with ArticulationBody components and child Joint Type set to "Prismatic" or "Revolute".
How to reproduce:
1. Open "SampleScene" from the supplied project
2. Start Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a18
Feature introduced in 2020.1.0a15
Note: Also reproduces in both Play and Edit mode when disabling ArticulationBody component on the parent object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
This is a duplicate of issue #1201743