Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash when using Animator.Rebind() after destroying AnimatorControllerPlayable connected to the Animator
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("Animator_Crash")
2. In the Hierarchy select "ToonSoldier_demo"
3. In the Inspector, enable "Crash 1" toggle
Reproducible with: 2017.4.4f1, 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak