Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash when using Animator.Rebind() after destroying AnimatorControllerPlayable connected to the Animator
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("Animator_Crash")
2. In the Hierarchy select "ToonSoldier_demo"
3. In the Inspector, enable "Crash 1" toggle
Reproducible with: 2017.4.4f1, 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field