Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash when using Animator.Rebind() after destroying AnimatorControllerPlayable connected to the Animator
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("Animator_Crash")
2. In the Hierarchy select "ToonSoldier_demo"
3. In the Inspector, enable "Crash 1" toggle
Reproducible with: 2017.4.4f1, 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Packman] Artifacts appear in the maximized Package manager window on multiple clicking Package manager tabs
- Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
- Multiple unsaved changes dialogs appear for the same window if window was docked and undocked
- Caching preprocessor does not support 1.#INF
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile