Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash when using Animator.Rebind() after destroying AnimatorControllerPlayable connected to the Animator
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("Animator_Crash")
2. In the Hierarchy select "ToonSoldier_demo"
3. In the Inspector, enable "Crash 1" toggle
Reproducible with: 2017.4.4f1, 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made