Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash when using Animator.Rebind() after destroying AnimatorControllerPlayable connected to the Animator
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("Animator_Crash")
2. In the Hierarchy select "ToonSoldier_demo"
3. In the Inspector, enable "Crash 1" toggle
Reproducible with: 2017.4.4f1, 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed