Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a5
Crash when running Editor with batch mode and vcsMode flags
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Open the "Repro.bat" in a text editor
3. Change the "Unity.exe" file directory to match yours
4. Run the "Repro.bat"
Reproducible with: Version Control 1.15.15 (2021.2.0b4, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11)
Not reproducible with: Version Control 1.15.15 (2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.2.0b3)
First lines of Stack Trace:
0x00007FF71CD7AA48 (Unity) winutils::ExternalCrashHandler::HandleCrash
0x00007FF71CD7AB61 (Unity) winutils::ExternalCrashHandler::HandleFatal
0x00007FF71CD8A405 (Unity) winutils::CrashHandler::DefaultSignalHandler
0x00007FF71F07A2F2 (Unity) seh_filter_exe
0x00007FF71F1397CC (Unity) `__scrt_common_main_seh'::`1'::filt$0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first