Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
Unity crashes on "DestroyObjectHighLevel" when leaving playmode if gameobject with custom dll is selected in the hierarchy
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open and play "main" scene.
3. Select "Grass(Clone)" game object in the hierarchy.
4. Stop the play mode.
5. Unity crashes.
Crash do not occur if "Tap Gesture (Script)" component is removed from the selected object.
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website