Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Unity crashes on "DestroyObjectHighLevel" when leaving playmode if gameobject with custom dll is selected in the hierarchy
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open and play "main" scene.
3. Select "Grass(Clone)" game object in the hierarchy.
4. Stop the play mode.
5. Unity crashes.
Crash do not occur if "Tap Gesture (Script)" component is removed from the selected object.
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file