Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Unity crashes on "DestroyObjectHighLevel" when leaving playmode if gameobject with custom dll is selected in the hierarchy
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open and play "main" scene.
3. Select "Grass(Clone)" game object in the hierarchy.
4. Stop the play mode.
5. Unity crashes.
Crash do not occur if "Tap Gesture (Script)" component is removed from the selected object.
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture turns black instead of blurry when trying to blur the Texture
- DrawProceduralIndirect: baseVertexLocation and startInstanceLocation are broken when using DirectX11, DirectX12, OpenGL and Metal
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan