Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Unity crashes on "DestroyObjectHighLevel" when leaving playmode if gameobject with custom dll is selected in the hierarchy
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open and play "main" scene.
3. Select "Grass(Clone)" game object in the hierarchy.
4. Stop the play mode.
5. Unity crashes.
Crash do not occur if "Tap Gesture (Script)" component is removed from the selected object.
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager