Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Crash when instantiating the Addressable Prefab with TextMesh Pro
1. Open the 'Sandbox-AddressablesCrash' project
2. Go to the 'Window -> Asset Management -> Addressables -> Groups'
3. 'Build -> Clean Build -> All'
4. 'Build -> New Build -> Default Build Script'
5. Enter the Play mode
6. Exit the Play mode
7. Go back to the 'Window -> Asset Management -> Addressables -> Groups'
8. 'Build -> Clean Build -> All'
9. 'Build -> New Build -> Default Build Script'
10. Enter the Play mode and observe a crash
Reproducible with: 2021.2.6f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.5f1
Thread 9 Crashed:
0 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x00007fff203c7fb5 _platform_strcmp + 181
1 bee_backend 0x000000010f6bc86d CheckInputSignatureToSeeNodeNeedsExecuting(BuildQueue*, ThreadState*, RuntimeNode*) + 8685
2 bee_backend 0x000000010f6a1dca BuildThreadRoutine(void*) + 2010
3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff203858fc _pthread_start + 224
4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff20381443 thread_start + 15
Notes: tested with Addressables 1.19.15 package
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode